Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of banarasishagun.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. banarasishagun.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Payment gateway takes 24-48 hrs. to confirm the payment to check for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with banarasishagun.com. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 7 working days, once payment is confirmed. However, certain categories of products have different lead-times for delivery due to the nature of the product. Do check the delivery timelines for each product while ordering. banarasishagun.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of banarasishagun.com.
- Banarasishagun has done its best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. However, the representation of the colours also might be influenced by the lighting. We have tried our best to reflect the actual colours. The brightness and colour intensity of the products in the website might also depend on the monitor settings.
- All of banarasishagun's products are either handloom or handcrafted using the finest natural fibers. There could be subtle variations in color, texture and finish, which is inherent in hand crafted products. In Handloom products, an irregular weave or print is not a defect; in many instances that helps us to differentiate handloom and hand crafted fabrics from the rest. Please follow the wash instructions in the back of the tag for best results.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by banarasishagun.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. Company may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms to its Affiliates without consent of the User.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. banarasishagun.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), banarasishagun.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 7 days of receipt of the product.
- In the event of non-delivery of the products to the customers, banarasishagun’s liability shall be limited only to the refund of the exact amount paid by the customer for the purchase of the product.
- banarasishagun’s liability to any claims will only be up to and limited to the cost of the product units in question.
Expense for return of goods condition is to be borne by the customer.
Banarasi Shaguny does not guarantee the colour/ purity/ content of zari unless stated explicitly on the product.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account or will be paid through cheque.
- After ordering the product on site and/or after online payment for the same, and in case the product is no more available due to exhaustion or for any other reason subsequently, the order will be cancelled. Due intimation about the same and refund of payment accepted against the order will initiated through the same mode of payment through which Payment was initiated. Details for the payee account would have to be shared with banarasishagun for the same.
- In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by banarasishagun and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Delhi. The High Court of judicature at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
- banarasishagun.com expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of banarasishagun.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to banarasishagun.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of banarasishagun.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The banarasishagun.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of banarasishagun. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of banarasishagun.com and its technology partners and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by banarasishagun.com.
- You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, banarasishagun.com shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless banarasishagun.com, its employees, founders, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to banarasishagun.com but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or banarasishagun.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. banarasishagun.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to banarasishagun.com. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or banarasishagun.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
- banarasishagun.com’s Cash On Delivery service enables buyers to pay for their goods worth Rs.10,000 on receiving the consignment.
- In case of cancellations after the goods are delivered, banarasishagun.com will accept the consignment only if it is not opened or tampered with and would refund the token amount (if paid). banarasishagun.com will not be liable to take back the goods if the package is unwrapped or meddled with.
- If by due diligence, we find that a user is misusing the COD service, we might disable the users id or charge a processing fee.
- The user agrees to receive unlimited messages with regards to their transaction from banarasishagun.com. This clause shall survive till the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- banarasishagun.com may not be able to offer the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment service for a few products and for few locations.